About us :
Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women was established in 2008 on the historic Stanley College campus in Abids, Hyderabad that has been a landmark for excellent education for over a century. The College is affiliated to Osmania University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education. Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women has been established with the support of Methodist Church of India which has been gracious and instrumental in making the vision of an Engineering College on this campus a reality.
We at Stanley serve the state, the nation and the world by creating knowledge, preparing students for lives of impact, and addressing critical societal needs through the transfer and application of knowledge.
Stanley believes in providing a quality and holistic engineering education through a combination of experienced faculty, innovative programs and course work, and industry and institute collaboration in providing research and employment opportunities on campus. Stanley is driven by a brilliant team of faculty who have unparalleled reputation for balancing excellence in their fields with a dedication to their students.
Our Vision :
Stanley envisages in imparting education integrated with values and character. Our college aims at shaping young minds into perfect models of women empowered with ultimate blend of practical knowledge and humanity.
Our Mission :
The ultimate goal of the Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women is to educate and graduate fully integrated individuals who possess the technical and social competence and confidence to succeed in professional practice and advanced education, to be lifelong learners, and to exercise responsible citizenship. To accomplish this mission we have established the following objectives
Our graduates will have :
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of the appropriate scientific and mathematical fundamentals upon which to develop their professional skills.
- Skill in integrating and applying knowledge to professionally define problems and produce efficient, economic, and effective solutions
- Effective written, oral and graphic communication skill
- Awareness and understanding of diverse cultures and social conditions, past and present, in which their professional and personal endeavors will take place in order to strengthen the values needed to enhance the quality of life and contribute to the general welfare of society
- A commitment to continuing professional growth and the ethical development of their chosen discipline.
- Our faculty have achieved a high level of technical competence in their field, but are committed to teaching and mentoring students. The campus has an atmosphere of open inquiry and exploration. This enhances the sound technical foundation that our engineering and technology students receive.
- The engineering education program is demanding, but it develops broad skills in technical areas, an appreciation for the arts and humanities, writing and speaking skills, teaming skills, and problem solving skills and experience. All of these attributes are essential for success in todays, and tomorrows, workplace.
|STANLEY College of Engineering & Technology for Women|